I dunno why I’m one of these girls who take long time to get over someone, those who are always scared of being alone
though I claim to be a person who has her isolated bubble appreciated &always satisfied with being with herself, I’m still scared of being alone
my first relationship which i don’t want to count it in my life as a real one, wasn’t as serious as I wished it
unfortunately he was such a fool guy who just wants to play with girls & mess up their lives & that’s it
but honestly he changed me & teached me how to leave my high mountain & get down to the life to search for a real love … whether I wanted that or not “هو بداية البدايات”
desbite the harch way with which the things ended up, i truly loved him
I owe him the new colors I have gained during the last two years that shared in building who am I now
In his love i’ve really explored an amazing side of love,i experienced the emotions I used to think I would never meet them
when we broke up the first time i didn’t lose hope in another chance for a moment but this time I can’t figure out what’s happening exactly, everything is flowing out of my hand & I can’t do anything that save my love … this time It’s only my fault & I don’t know exactly what to do to fix what I did & to get him back again, to bring myself back between his arms again
maybe he isn’t the perfect one but for me he’s the only perfect one
maybe it wasn’t a long relationship but for me it’s the deepest & the most beloved relationship
& whenever I look back to this near yesterday I long for every moment with him, every word he has ever said
I long for the colored life when all my problems were nothing because he used to be beside me
though I claim to be a person who has her isolated bubble appreciated &always satisfied with being with herself, I’m still scared of being alone
my first relationship which i don’t want to count it in my life as a real one, wasn’t as serious as I wished it
unfortunately he was such a fool guy who just wants to play with girls & mess up their lives & that’s it
but honestly he changed me & teached me how to leave my high mountain & get down to the life to search for a real love … whether I wanted that or not “هو بداية البدايات”
Later then, I found the purest heart i’ve ever met
his smile always took me to a real heaven, his eyes were the warm sea I always belonged todesbite the harch way with which the things ended up, i truly loved him
I owe him the new colors I have gained during the last two years that shared in building who am I now
In his love i’ve really explored an amazing side of love,i experienced the emotions I used to think I would never meet them
when we broke up the first time i didn’t lose hope in another chance for a moment but this time I can’t figure out what’s happening exactly, everything is flowing out of my hand & I can’t do anything that save my love … this time It’s only my fault & I don’t know exactly what to do to fix what I did & to get him back again, to bring myself back between his arms again
maybe he isn’t the perfect one but for me he’s the only perfect one
maybe it wasn’t a long relationship but for me it’s the deepest & the most beloved relationship
& whenever I look back to this near yesterday I long for every moment with him, every word he has ever said
I long for the colored life when all my problems were nothing because he used to be beside me
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق