today was my first time to go shopping alone
after my sister had refused to accompany me, I decided to do that alone with myself, I was sure I’m gonna be the best companion for myself & I have been already as I thought
i think I am getting used to be alone from now on
first I got used to manage my life without love & now I’m trying to manage it without having my best friend
after my sister had refused to accompany me, I decided to do that alone with myself, I was sure I’m gonna be the best companion for myself & I have been already as I thought
i think I am getting used to be alone from now on
first I got used to manage my life without love & now I’m trying to manage it without having my best friend
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق