I won’t try to get him back again
I won’t talk about him again
I will prevent myself from caring about him any more
I will cry out all the pain to let the tears dust this ache off, to breathe normally again to get over his heaven I once thought it’s mine
I know it’s gonna take time, I know it’s painful but I have to that as the all told me to do that very early
I won’t talk about him again
I will prevent myself from caring about him any more
I will cry out all the pain to let the tears dust this ache off, to breathe normally again to get over his heaven I once thought it’s mine
I know it’s gonna take time, I know it’s painful but I have to that as the all told me to do that very early
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق